Summer Technique Workshops
Come and build your skills in 3 different areas, explore new techniques and have a lot of fun.
- Treble Techniques - June 16th, 7 p.m.
- Review standard and rarely used ringing techniques as well as learn how to play shelley, 4 in hand and 6 in hand playing
- Low Bass Techniques - June 30th, 7 p.m.
- Learn how to safely ring larger bells and how techniques differ from treble ringing
Find out that Bass bells can be rung by anyone, no matter their size
- Rhythm Mastery/Sightreading Success - July 14th, 7 p.m.
- Never have to ask - "How does that go" again.
Please Sign Up for the Sessions You would like to attend